Hair loss is one of the most common problems faced by almost all people at some point in their life. In this article let us find out what basically causes hair loss and find out some of the natural herbal remedies which are highly helpful in combating hair loss and helping in growth of new hair.
Reasons For Hair Loss
There are a lot of reasons for hair loss like depression, polluted environment or it can also be genetic in nature but the main cause of hair loss that is has been found out has been excess production of DHT in the body which weakens the hair follicles thereby making the hair loose their grip and fall off.
How To Combat Hair Loss
The first and foremost thing about hair loss is to start the treatment as soon as you realize that your hair are starting to fall. Following are some of the steps you can take which help in putting a stop on further hair loss as well as help in growth of new hair.
1. Include appropriate protein in your diet as hair are made up of protein so lack of protein content in your body is surely going to result in your hair become weak and as a result fall off.
2. Natural herbs like saw palmetto and ginko biloba have been found to decrease DHT content in the body which is the main cause of hair loss. You can take these herbs in pill or capsule form to improve your overall health condition.
3. Avoid shampoos as the chemicals present in them more harm than good to your hair instead use herbal shampoos which give required nourishment to the hair without weakening them.
4. Take appropriate sleep and keep yourself fit as stress is also a reason for hair loss.
5. Apply oil to hair scalp it helps in strengthening the hair follicles.
Adopting the above mentioned methods will surely help you get rid of hair loss problem as well as make your hair healthy and shining.